Right at Home Far North Queensland is focused on providing tailored in-home care services to older Australians, people living with disability or people recovering from surgery or illness. We are an approved Home Care Package (HCP) provider and are able to work with individual’s who have NDIS packages. Right at Home Far North Queensland is dedicated to providing excellent care and support to you and your family.
We provide the full continuum of care from light housekeeping and meal preparation, companionship and socialisation to assistance with personal care and skilled nursing care. In particular we have a passion and strong support programme to help families living with Alzheimer's and Dementia.
Why Right at Home?
We provide the Right Care, Right at Home: we are the right people, doing the right things, the right way, for the right reason.
Our clients, their families as well as our carers are of utmost importance to us.
What makes us different:
- Exceptional customer service 24h/day, 365 days a year;
- Complimentary in-house consultations and care planning;
- Complimentary support with navigating the government-funded system and My Aged Care;
- Value for money - no administration, case management or exit fees;
- Careful matching of carers to our clients/care recipients;
- A personal introduction to your carer to make sure that you feel safe and comfortable prior to the start of your service; and
- No charges for supervisory visits to ensure carers are following the customised care plan.
Our wonderful, well trained carers are dedicated to delivering high quality care in the way that you and your family want it. Our nurses support our carers with training and supervisory visits to your home. We provide free care assessments and ongoing care management to ensure the best possible care as your circumstances change.
We have an excellent understanding of the Government funded care system, Consumer Directed Care, so our nurses can help you navigate through this complex process.
Would you like to know more?
Our team would love to talk to you to ensure you get the support you need. Please contact us directly on 07 4220 9883 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.