Aged Care and Disability Support with Right at Home Darling Downs
Right at Home Darling Downs offers a range of services from complex nursing care to domestic support for adults who require Hospital in the Home (HITH), Aged Care, Transitional or Post-Operative Care and clients with a Disability requiring Support as part of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Right at Home is an Approved Provider under the Aged Care Act, meaning we can provide quality care under a government-funded aged care package. Right at Home also provides disability support for Plan Managed and Self Managed NDIS participants and can provide services and care as needed for families who wish to pay privately for services.
When you work with Right at Home, you’ll get 24-hour assistance and free in-home consultations, care planning and supervisory visits.
Right at Home’s carers, support workers and nurses are highly trained and experienced, ensuring that you receive the best elderly or post-operative care and disability support in the Darling Downs. Right at Home also recognises the role that family and friends play in caregiving. We seek to provide resources and support for them as primary caregivers as well.
What makes us different:
- On-call 24-hours a day, 365 days a year offering exceptional customer service
- Free consultations in your home and custom care planning
- Free support navigating government Home Care Packages and NDIS
- No administration, case management, or exit fees
- Careful matching of caregivers to clients with an initial, personal introduction to support compatibility
- Care and services are monitored to ensure what we are providing is right for you and meeting your needs
- For NDIS participants, we follow the NDIS support plan as directed, to enable you to achieve your goals
- Assistance with personal activities including high/complex care needs
- Help you with household tasks
- Facilitate your participation in the community/social activities/hobbies
- Assist you with travel and transportation
- Provide Nursing Care if required and agreed
- Support you with other daily tasks
If you or a loved one is unhappy with the quality of home care you are receiving, visit the My Aged Care government website where you can register to request a change in provider. Alternatively, contact our Darling Downs office. Our professional care managers are available to answer any questions you may have about your home care package – cost and obligation-free.
Would you like to know more about home care or about our NDIS disability support services?
Please, contact us directly on 07 4592 8204 or email us at email@example.com.
Meet Camilla Kelly