Choosing Reliable Aged Care and Home Assistance Services
Trusting someone to care for you or a beloved relation requires a significant amount of trust. Therefore, Right at Home takes our responsibility of providing aged care services in Townsville very seriously. Many older Australians require assistance in their day to day life beyond what family and friends can provide which is why we are here to help. Our staff is composed of carefully screened and trained professionals who treat their clients with the utmost dignity and respect. Finding good elderly care in Townsville is as simple as choosing Right at Home.
Providing Daily Self Care at Home
We know that many seniors need help with activities of daily living (ADLs) which is why our services can help meet those needs for seniors care in Townsville. At Right at Home, we define ADLs as:
- Showering and bathing (washing of the body and hair)
- Personal hygiene and grooming (including styling, brushing/combing hair)
- Assistance with dressing
- Dietary assistance with meal planning, meal preparation and dining
- Functional mobility (Assistance moving from one location to another while engaged in activities.)
- Toilet assistance and hygiene
Providing Companionship and Healthy Socialization
It can be difficult for the elderly to maintain social relationships as they age. People move away, loved ones pass and personal mobility may become limited. This doesn’t mean that socialization becomes any less important. In fact, it may even be even more important at this stage in their life.
At Right at Home, part of the process of providing aged care services in Townsville means helping our clients connect socially in meaningful ways. This can be something as simple as having someone to talk to. It could mean playing games together or having someone to eat with. Whatever level of socialization our clients need, we can help meet it.
Engaging in Physical Activity
In addition to helping seniors stay connected socially, the Right at Home staff can help their clients maintain higher levels of physical activity. This may take the form of light exercise, taking walks or engaging in games together. Physical activity and maintaining social connections often go hand in hand, which is something we can assist with.
Ensuring that the elderly have the appropriate level of home care is a commitment we take seriously. If you’re looking for aged care services in Townsville, Right at Home has the resources and staff to treat you and your family with the respect and dignity you all deserve. Getting older doesn’t have to mean a decrease in quality of life. We can help seniors maintain their activities of daily living and live their best life today. Read More
Get The Best Aged Care In Townsville From Right At Home
Are you or a loved one struggling to do daily tasks that were once part of the everyday routine? If so, it may be time to seek home care. Right at Home provides fantastic aged care services in Townsville where our brilliant staff will visit your home and help you with tasks such as showering, dressing and meal preparation. Below, we are taking you through many of the advantages that come along with home care to help put your mind at ease!
The Advantages Of Home Care
When it comes to choosing aged care or home care services in Townsville, there are plenty of different options for you to choose from, including moving into a residential home. However, most people prefer to stay at home as they get older and choose Right at Home to help them with their day to day needs. There are many benefits to having the help come to you rather than the other way around and here we are going to be looking at some of these advantages.
- Familiar Surroundings - One reason why staying at home and having daily help is so popular is that it means you can keep your familiar surroundings. Many people will have lived at their current homes for long periods of time and it may be where they also raised their family. Being at home means you can enjoy comforts such as your own bed, favourite chair and be around neighbours that you have known for a long time. Staying at home is especially good for those with conditions such as dementia as this familiarity can help with memory loss.
- Tailored Care - When you receive home care help from a provider such as Right at Home, you, or your loved one, will be getting a care plan that is tailored just to you and based on exactly what your needs are. This allows you to live as normally as possible but gives you the option for that extra support when you most need it.
- Family - Finally, one of the most popular things about home care help is that it also gives your family and friends the opportunity to provide help and assistance. They can be more involved with your care plans in comparison to moving out and becoming a resident in an aged care facility. This is usually something that means a lot to your family too.
Speak To The Right At Home Team Today
If you are looking for a great aged care provider in Townsville, then you cannot go wrong with Right at Home. However, we know that there will probably be a lot of questions that you would like to ask us about the service that we provide. Please do get in touch with us today by giving us a call or using the on-site email enquiry form. You can also head on over to our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages to ensure you do not miss out on all the latest Right at Home news.
Right at Home provides home care packages and support services including disability & elderly care as well as transitional home care services. Our locations cover Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Wagga Wagga, Townsville, Toowoomba, Penrith, Cairns and many more!Read Less