We are a local home care business, proudly supporting the community in Kalgoorlie and Wheatbelt. We have a comprehensive portfolio of home care services for seniors and adults with a disability (NDIS Provider).
Right at Home Australia understands that care decisions for you and your loved ones are important. We are an approved provider under the Aged Care Act 1997, meaning we can provide quality care under a government package.
Right at Home Kalgoorlie Wheatbelt offers a wide variety of home care services available 24/7 including:
- In-home nursing/NDIS care
- Dementia care
- Post-operative and transitional care
- Disability care (NDIS)
- Respite care and Palliative care
Our highly trained professional community care workers and nursing staff will treat you and your loved one to maintain your independence while providing holistic home care services such as:
- Dietary planning/Meal preparation
- Medication Reminders/Administration
- Continence Care/Toileting
- Companion Care/Social outings
- Light laundry duties
- Light housekeeping services
- Light gardening
- Transport for shopping, appointments, errands
- Allied Health
Would you like to know more?
Our team would love to talk to you to ensure you get the support you need. Our offices are located at 69 Hannan Street, Kalgoorlie, 6430, and 3 George Street, Merredin, 6415 or contact us directly on (08) 9035 0417 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.