In these trying times, we want to help and support you and your career. We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a community who needs you right now. Right at Home stands prepared to equip you with the right training and support so you can help our most vulnerable community members, making a real difference to them while growing and thriving as a person. At Right at Home, our mission is to improve the quality of life for those we serve. As a Right at Home caregiver, this becomes your mission, too.
Right at Home Gold Coast Northern Rivers
Salary between $30 to $60 per hour
- Monday to Sunday Services available with an immediate start for the successful applicant. * Travel with Clients reimbursed at 80c per km and also travel in between Client shifts (within 1 hour time frame in between shifts)
Right at Home, an Internationally Recognised leading in Home Care Provider is seeking Experienced and Accredited Disability/Mental Health/Aged Care Professionals to join our Northern Rivers Team and become our Frontline Brand Ambassadors to continue with our Mission:
‘To Improve the quality of life of those we Serve’…
Essential Mandatory Criteria:
· Certificate III or IV (minimum) in Disability & Aged Care / Individual Support / Mental Health.
. Covid 19 Vaccination ( dose 1,2 & booster)
· Current National Police Check
· Current First Aid & CPR certificates
. NDIS Worker Screening completed Blue/WWCC and Yellow Card
· Current unrestricted Driver’s Licence
· A reliable, well-maintained Registered Vehicle
· Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance
If you meet the above required criteria and are a true leader within Health Industry, then we'd love to hear from you!
Please apply directly through our website www.rightathome.com.au under 'Employment Opportunities'. Please note limited positions available, so please apply at earliest convenience and our recruitment officer will be in touch shortly.
To be successful, you will have the following attributes:
. Availability to work day time shifts with possible early start and late afternoon finish.
· Outstanding Client service manner, with great communication skills.
· Professional, positive, and determined to make a difference.
· Be self-motivated, well organised with immaculate self-presentation.
· Extremely dependable with outstanding attendance proven track record.
· Be willing to perform all care needs that are required during a late evening or Passive night Sleepover Service.
· Monitor client’s well-being and report accordingly via mandatory shift note submission.
· Willingness to learn, develop and take on new challenges as well as attend training and upskilling workshops.
· Must have all valid mandatory compliance and maintain being always complaint during employment with Right at Home.