If your family member is one of the Australians who suffer from diabetes, Right at Home can help manage the disease through:
- Education of what affects blood glucose levels
- Coordination of a healthy meal plan
- Development of a light exercise schedule
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
Diabetes Information and Resources
- In 2011-12 there were about 1 million Australians with diabetes.
- Type 2 diabetes is the most common form of diabetes.
- For a resource on diabetes health, visit the Diabetes Australia website.