Provide caring, compassionate, respectful and high quality holistic care in Aged, Disability, Transitional & Palliative Care and Hospital in the Home.
If you are a Personal Care Worker or Enrolled Nurse, residing in the Inner City or Eastern Suburbs area, and have community care experience, then we would like to talk to you!
Our services include, aged and disability care, transitional care, hospital in the home and palliative care. We are currently seeking experienced Personal Care Workers who are enthusiastic and passionate about providing a caring, compassionate, respectful and high quality service. Our priority is to help our clients live empowered and independently at home
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for those we serve.
This role will report to the Care Coordinator of Right at Home Sydney Eastern Suburbs operating from our offices in the Glebe area.
A successful candidate will have the following:
• Ability to provide personal and domestic care
• A passion for respectfully empowering and caring for people
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
• High level of time management and organisational ability
• Willingness to participate in further education opportunities
Essential Requirements (Must have):
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $25.00 – $29.00 per hour
Certificate III or IV in Aged Care, Community Care or Disability Services
National Police Check
Provide First Aid and CPR
Experience in care for people with disabilities and mental health concerns.
Able to use own car.